www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Weekend fishing report

Default Weekend fishing report

I fished with my brothers Tim and Tait in the Muskies Inc. tournament on all the lakes in the Hayward area over the weekend. We ended up catching five fish between 39 inches and 42 1/2 inches. We just fished the Chip the whole time. My little brother Tait ended up winning the tournament with three of those five fish. Pretty bad to get shown up by your little brother! Actually I couldn't be prouder of him. He did about as good as you can for the conditions we had. He caught two on Vexers and one on a Stillwater. One of the Vexer fish was after about six or seven full figure eights. We didn't see many others than the ones we caught. Pretty slow overall but my brother took advantage of what was thrown our way.

I also had a trip on Thursday and we caught one 42 inch fish and lost another. The 42 was on a Flowage Boa and the one we lost was on a Creeptonite. That was probably one of the last bucktail fish of the year. Jerkbaits and Bulldawgs from here on out.

Water temps are in the low fifties after this weekend....Brrrrrr!
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com

Ty - On the way home, we might have showed off the 1st place trophy a little bit to a few vehicles and made him carry it it when we stopped for dinner!! Great seeing you guys this weekend and meeting the baby.

Way to go Tait!!

Thanks Ty....it was a lot of fun... I think it is awesome that you basically guided to two big tournament victories in two weeks..you the man.....and the announcer didn't call me skinny... that's a first