www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: September 27th and 28th fishing report

Default September 27th and 28th fishing report

I had The Fidler's and The Perry's out the last two days. On the 27th Steve, or just plain old Fidler as I like to call him caught two upper thirty inch fish and had one other follow. I had one other go after a Creeptonite at sundown and then follow all the way to the boat. Fidler had his fish on Vexers and a Ghosttail.
    Yesterday Ray and Ray Sr. had action from five fish. Three went after Vexers and two went after Pacemakers. Kind of weird because we had bucktails going in the front and a little bit of everything going in the back but Ray had all the action in the middle of the boat on Vexers during the day. One that he lost seemed pretty big but it was just head shaking out a ways on the surface. It wasn't little, lets just put it that way. Sr. had two go after Pacemakers at sundown. One seemed pretty good. It hit about ten feet out and shook the bait quickly. Too much water moving to see the whole fish but it was definitely a nice one. he had another follow two casts later and turn really hard at the boat. That one was a mid thirty inch fish. One of my favorite trips every year. Those two crack me up and this year they brought more family so even better.

water temps were between 66 and 68 degrees
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com

Thanks again for taking us out! It was great meeting you, your family, and Murph.

-Michael Fidler

39.5" on Vexer
    Attachment 22896

~37" on Ghosttail
    Attachment 22897

Creeptonite Sunset
    Attachment 22898

I like how the video ends so fast. Dead end! Thanks for posting that. Really cool.
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com

Haha, I think my brother was expecting Crane Lake to be a little bigger than that puddle I ran into traveling 120 mph! Thanks again for everything Ty... we had a blast!
    - Steve Fidler

Ty,

Thanks again for everything, my dad and I had a great time. You put us on five fish and we blew it on three strikes. I will start working out this winter so I can get the hooks through the fishes jaw next year.

For anyone that is looking to have a good time on the chip Ty is who you want to call. He'll put you on fish, you'll learn a thing or two, and have a great time while at it.

Ray