I had The Fidler's and The Perry's out the last two days. On the 27th Steve, or just plain old Fidler as I like to call him caught two upper thirty inch fish and had one other follow. I had one other go after a Creeptonite at sundown and then follow all the way to the boat. Fidler had his fish on Vexers and a Ghosttail.
Yesterday Ray and Ray Sr. had action from five fish. Three went after Vexers and two went after Pacemakers. Kind of weird because we had bucktails going in the front and a little bit of everything going in the back but Ray had all the action in the middle of the boat on Vexers during the day. One that he lost seemed pretty big but it was just head shaking out a ways on the surface. It wasn't little, lets just put it that way. Sr. had two go after Pacemakers at sundown. One seemed pretty good. It hit about ten feet out and shook the bait quickly. Too much water moving to see the whole fish but it was definitely a nice one. he had another follow two casts later and turn really hard at the boat. That one was a mid thirty inch fish. One of my favorite trips every year. Those two crack me up and this year they brought more family so even better.

water temps were between 66 and 68 degrees