Hi everyone,

With the fall colors starting to ratchet up, I guided two walleye hunts. On Tuesday I guided Greg and Jay for a half day afternoon trip. Fishing was tough but we managed a few walleyes with no keepers and a few crappies for a small fish fry.

On Wednesday I guided Junior and Tim for a full day out of the Landing Resort. They were involved in a Discover Wisconsin television event called "MAN CAMP" Eight of us guides were involved in taking these guys out fishing on the beautiful Chippewa Flowage. Tim and Junior were able to catch several walleyes, about two dozen crappie, and perch and had a great time.

Everything caught on both days were on PROaggressive inline jigs tipped with minnows. On Tuesday we kept just a few crappies for a fish fry and on Wednesday everything was released. Weather both days was just a little on the cooler side except during mid day it got quite warm before quickly cooling down again. On Wednesday we experienced a brief shower. Wind on both days was very strong out of the South. The water temps were fairly consistent between 60-62 degrees.

Now's a great time to book your trip onto the Chippewa Flowage for your walleye hunt. With the trees turning color and the fall weather fast approaching, the walleyes will be foraging heavily. Good luck fishing everyone.

Walleyemaxx