www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Congratulations Ty and Jason!!!!!

Default Congratulations Ty and Jason!!!!!

Ty and Jason won first place in the PMTT Championship and Team of the Year!!!! So proud of these guys!!! They've earned it!

Rachel
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ty Sennett View Post
    Ty and Jason won first place in the PMTT Championship and Team of the Year!!!! So proud of these guys!!! They've earned it!

Rachel
    Great stuff -I knew you could do it!!! sO HAPPY FOR YOU You have earned everything you got

Way to go guys! We all share in your joy and excitement.

Congats Ty and Jason, Rachel thanks for the updates, been trying to findout some info all weekend.

See you in October, your buying lunch this year TY..

Way to go Ty and Jason!!!!

Awesome job Ty and Jason. In case you want to see where the results are posted:
    http://muskie.outdoorsfirst.com/boar...osts=7&start=1

Apparently I can't post a pic without a message so here is the Top Gun Team!
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843

congratulations!!

Excellent ! Congrats.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Ty Sennett View Post

Rachel
    That is crazy good!!!! And yes, these boys did earn it!!! Extra cookies coming in from Vernon County!

I can't say thank you enough to all my clients and friends that helped Jason and I out for this tournament. I must have had at least a dozen clients/friends call or text me info on lake Pewaukee. I do feel that I am one of the luckiest guides there is because my clients and friends are such good people. Thank you so much. Now here's what happened in the tourney, because I really owe a special thanks to one client in particular;

I drove down late Wednesday night and got to Pewaukee early Thursday morning. My partner Jason wasn't going to get there until early afternoon so I called one of my long time clients Pete Hansen to see if he wanted to jump in the boat and cover some water prefishing. He did and absolutely embarrassed me with the amount of fish he had up on his cowgirl. He caught one and had a few others hit and a lot of follows. When Jason got there the three of us fished together and Pete still put the smack down on us. I didn't see a fish in the afternoon while Pete lost or pulled the bait away from about five. Every time he put this one nickle bladed Cowgirl on he had action. When Pete went to leave I said "you know your not leaving here with that bait right"? He knew and handed it over. In the tournament we figured the guy up front should throw Pete's hot bait so Jason threw it the whole time. In the day and a half Jason had action from about fifteen fish while I had only four on other Cowgirls. I even threw the exact same colored Cowgirl and nothing. The one of Pete's must have that magic vibration that they wanted. So, all the advice everyone gave us was great and it was all the same so we figured, go away from what everyone told us. We were one of three boats fishing slop the whole first day. It was awesome. No traffic at all. All the common spots were busy. Worked out for us. Great times with that knucklehead Jason and Pete.

Thanks again everyone!
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843

Aw right, Aw right, Aw right.
    Congratulations,

Don & Helen

Awesome story Ty!

Best fishing week of my life!

It was an honor to be asked along to pre-fish, and a joy to be of help, as you demolished the field to win the Championship!!

It was just a blast!