www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Fishing gloves

Exclamation Fishing gloves

Can anyone advise on a good pair of Fishing gloves? Coming up 2nd week of October so I don't need them for ice fishing, just casting for muskies. Been through some cheapos that ripped.
    thx.

Youngstown makes the best fishing gloves I've seen. They are waterproof to some extent and fleece lined. They cost about forty bucks but well worth it. Google "youngstown gloves" and you'll find them.
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ty Sennett View Post
    Youngstown makes the best fishing gloves I've seen. They are waterproof to some extent and fleece lined. They cost about forty bucks but well worth it. Google "youngstown gloves" and you'll find them.
    Might also look at the Kast Steelhead Gloves. They are fleece lined, Windproof, 100% waterproof and breathable. They also allow you the Feel you need when casting. A few of my buddies have them and swear by them. They use them when fishing late October in Canada. Check out their website and see the dude submerse
    His hands completely under the water and his hands remain dry. Pretty cool! Bit on the expensive side...$80 but I guess you get what you pay for.
    Good luck

You wouldn't have the same results submersing your hands in Youngstown gloves. Probably a little more heavy duty but not as waterproof as the Kast brand.
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com