www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: big fish

Default big fish

Ty I saw a guide that had clients out that caught a big one in the area of the big one I saw- it was a little over 52 in pic so was probably a 1/2 inch longer with tale pinched. It could have been the one I saw as it was only a couple of inches shorter than I thought but I think it was a bit thiner but I only saw it for a few secounds by the boat. I did lose a few so action was fair but I did fish hard The mioracle of the trip was I actually landed one on the pacemaker, tks
    And of course it was only a couple of hours after I quit to pack up to go home for the big fish and the guy needed help realing it in and only had one hook on the back of the bait (pacemaker) in the lip of the fish. Had a good trip, I think i caught 5 with a 43 1/2 half the biggest and never saw the big one again but it was not for the lack of trying. Hope to see you next year god willing - catch a big one

Quote Originally Posted by ChipVet View Post
    Ty I saw a guide that had clients out that caught a big one in the area of the big one I saw- it was a little over 52 in pic so was probably a 1/2 inch longer with tale pinched. It could have been the one I saw as it was only a couple of inches shorter than I thought but I think it was a bit thiner but I only saw it for a few secounds by the boat. I did lose a few so action was fair but I did fish hard The mioracle of the trip was I actually landed one on the pacemaker, tks
    And of course it was only a couple of hours after I quit to pack up to go home for the big fish and the guy needed help realing it in and only had one hook on the back of the bait (pacemaker) in the lip of the fish. Had a good trip, I think i caught 5 with a 43 1/2 half the biggest and never saw the big one again but it was not for the lack of trying. Hope to see you next year god willing - catch a big one
    It was great seeing you Chip Vet...I saw you put some fish on the board, you are the man!!!! Had a good trip to LOTW, caught a 47.5...so that was fun!! Take care, and see ya next year!!

Buck Bin Laden
    \

Quote Originally Posted by buckbinladen View Post
    It was great seeing you Chip Vet...I saw you put some fish on the board, you are the man!!!! Had a good trip to LOTW, caught a 47.5...so that was fun!! Take care, and see ya next year!!

Buck Bin Laden
    \
    thks buck, 47.5 what a nice fish good for you plan on coming the same time if all works out and hope to see you then.. I hear lots of rain up there and some damage?

Quote Originally Posted by ChipVet View Post
    thks buck, 47.5 what a nice fish good for you plan on coming the same time if all works out and hope to see you then.. I hear lots of rain up there and some damage?
    did you see the 2 fish in the hayward paper - coincidental don't you think- they look pretty much the same

46 pounds.........really? I wish everyone used bump boards. I understand sometimes you just want a general idea of how big the fish is but it would be nice to actually know how big they are sometimes.
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com

Ya I think they meant 46". A 20 minute fight he must have been using 4lb line with his big bucktail. Lol