www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: September 7th and 8th fishing report

Default September 7th and 8th fishing report

On the 7th Rachel and I went out for a couple hours in the afternoon. Rachel had one follow right away on a Cowgirl but the fish didn't seem too aggressive. I had one follow a Vexer and then missed one on a Vexer. That was all we could muster up in the couple hours we were out.

In the evening I had Gary and Becky out and we didn't see anything in the four hours we were out. We ended the night on a sweet backlash that tangled all our lines.

Yesterday I had Mike and Wayne our for and eight hour trip and Gary and Becky out again in the evening for a four hour trip. The morning was extremely slow with nothing showing up all morning. In the afternoon we started moving fish on Flowage Boas. We had four go after Flowage Boas,one go after a Stillwater, and one hit a Cowgirl in a figure eight but got off. Mike caught one of the fish that went after the Boas. It was a 36 1/2 inch tiger muskie.

In the evening we didn't have much action in the wind except for one hit on a Pacemaker and Becky caught that one. It was a 49 incher which was her largest by far. There were lots of high fives and hugs. I'll get the picture up today hopefully.

Gotta run,
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com

Attachment 22795
    Here is the picture of the 49. Congrats!
    -Fidler