We had it tough on the 3rd with nothing to show in eight hours of fishing.

On the 4th we started at about 7:30 am and quit shortly after that to watch one of the worst storms hayward has ever seen. Hayward is still under flood warning right now. Lots of trees down from winds of up to 70 plus miles per hour and a whole lot of rain. After wading through the water looking for peoples fishing gear over at Deerfoot we got on the water around noon and missed a fish right away and then caught a forty inch fish an hour later on a Vexer. That's what we missed the fish on also. Gary had one hit a Cowgirl in an almost figure eight and then the next cast it followed again. We picked up his dad and son after that and they were the big jinx as we had nothing but a broken rod after that. Those guys are always entertaining.

On the 5th I had Kyle and his buddy Terry out and we totally blanked out in the morning. I don't think we've done that in a while. It was an ugly morning. Of course it turned out nice in the afternoon when we stopped fishing.

There's some cold weather coming in this week. Not sure what that will do. I guess we'll find out.

Good luck,