Sorry about the delay in reports.

WALLEYES: The bite remains pretty good despite the weather(dead calm and sunny). The days with wind definitely help the bite. Some weird things are going on some of my lakes. Bites that are typically deep aren't going on right now, but those fish are in shallow green weeds(7 to 10 feet). Not sure why the warming trend(water temps 72-74) have brought the fish shallow, but they have been aggressive. I am getting them on small jigs(1/16 oz slow pokes) and leeches. Gulp! and other plastics(4" ringworms) are working great too. I am finding fish on deep sand bars too. Advice is to look for the normal stuff first, and if that isn't working don't be afraid to look in the thickest cabbage/coontail in much shallower water. The deeper bites have shown a definite preference in nightcrawlers for me. I haven't seen a really strong rock bite yet, but I am sure that will come soon.

MUSKIES: These guys are moving great. I've been catching fish in open water(around baitfish and structure), and along deep weed edges. Moon phase periods and evenings have been the best producers for my boat. Large rubber(Bulldawgs, Mo-Jo's) and DDD's are my go to baits for the suspendos and double blades from size 8 to 10 are the best around the weeds. Some fish are reacting to Suicks and Shallowraiders too around weeds. Watch the moonrise, moonset, overhead, and underfoot for feeding windows. Next week is the full moon, so watch for the night bite to get even better.

BASS: Both species are being catch each day that I am out walleye fishing mixed in with the walleyes. I did fish specifically for LMB's one day and did well around boat docks with Wacky worms.

CRAPPIES: Not really targeting them, but when I have a little here and there, I've found them in 8 to 10 feet of water on weed flats and also on deep weed edges suspended 1/2 way down. Uncle Josh Crappie Scrubs and Mini Mites are my best producers.

Good luck out there!!!