www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Grizzly Gary's?

Default Grizzly Gary's?

Coming up from NJ to fish with Red in a couple weeks and we're planning on doing some shore fishing as well. Was hoping to find some live bait, but the phone number for Grizzly Gary's does not appear to be working. Does anyone know if the shop is still open, what the hours might and if they have bait and if not, is there anywhere to get shiners up there? Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.

The store has changed owners and is now called Animalistic Outdoors. I thought you would be able to still find the number under the old name. My bad Mark.

I just called 411 and it is not listed under that name yet. I will continue the search.
    Allegheny Guide Service
    Red Childress

E-mail - RedChildress@gmail.com
    Web Site: http://www.alleghenyguideservice.com

Thanks Red!! I actually Googled that name and got the number and I'm all set. Looking forward to our trip!

You'll be pleasantly surprised. Big inventory for a small building :>}

That's awesome. I remember when I was in there a year ago when it was Grizzly Gary's they had a few cool local musky lures. Always hoping to find some more stuff I don't need, but at the very least I spoke to the lady and she said she had some bigger bait for us to use for shore fishing for pike. Always like to spend money and support the local businesses, so I'm sure I'll drop a few bucks to add a few lures to my collection. Thanks for the feedback guys. I'll make sure Red puts up a pic of the 4-foot ski I'm gonna catch with him in a couple weeks.