www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: july 19-26

Default july 19-26

was up on the chip for the week. ended up with 4 fish in the boat. 34, a pair of 37's, and a 45. Friday was the best day with 2 caught and 2 lost. the ones I lost were mid 30's and mid 40's. only 2 follows the whole week. caught one of them about an hour later. seemed like they either bit or didn't show up. all my action was on bucktails.

Our experience was very similar during the same week. On Monday we spent the day with a well-respected local guide but saw nothing. We saw nothing the rest of the week until Friday evening. We caught two mid-30's Friday evening, one on a suick at 5:10pm and the other on bucktail at 5:25pm.

Nick, what time on Friday were the fish active for you?

The west side seems like the Dead Sea to my buddy and me. Anybody seeing any fish on the west?

the fish were active for me all day Friday. caught 2 and lost one on the west side Friday. only lost one on the east side. didn't fish the west side as much as usual. I was nervous about the bog moving and getting stuck on the west side as I was staying at deerfoot. it was an even split for me for the week. 2 on the west side and 2 on the east side.

Sorry about the trolling motor batteries Nick. I fealt bad. Dang wind.
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com