Some of you know, I have been in Buffalo at a Youth National Bowling Tournament (Jr Gold) in Buffalo this week. I have been talking to the guides and the fishing has been excellent. Fishing both the West Bend area and Lake Francis Case. The walleyes have not changed much since last fishing report. We are catching 14 to 18 plus inch fish, with most of our walleyes over 15 inches. The smallmouth bass bite has slowed a little, which is normal for the latter part of July. Using all night crawlers now. Fishing 10 to 15 foot on Lake Francis Case and 12 to 20 foot on Lake Sharpe. I will post my fishing timeline for my last fishing trips when I get home. Leaving from the Airport in Buffalo Today.

For those that are interested, my daughter did not do as good as she wanted. Placing close to the middle of the pack with 600 bowlers in her division. 2600 youth bowlers from all over the country bowling in this tournament. She met some college scouts, so at least her name is on the map. Will be getting ready for Chicago next year.

I am really ready to return to South Dakota and get back on the water.

Until next time
Mike Allen