Not much has changed since my last report. Fishing has been pretty consistent over the last couple of weeks with the exception of a couple slow days following the cold front at the beginning of the week. Buck tails are still working the best with top water a close second. Shallow weeds are still holding the majority of the fish, mid lake rock piles on the windy days have also been productive. I apologize for not answering the question regarding color from my last post things have been really busy and I haven't checked the discussion board a lot lately. I'm not someone who gets extremely hung up on color, as a general rule I like brighter colors in darker water and more natural colors in clear water. Often times you'll find color makes more of a difference on waters with a lot of fishing pressure where it might be important to show the fish something they haven't seen before, fortunately that's not something we have to deal with a lot in this area. In my experiences good boat control, lure presentation, location, and timing are more important factors in catching Musky. That's probably not the answer you want to hear and I know a lot of people put a lot of importance on color but I just don't see it as the difference maker very often. Full moon this weekend so pay attention to the moon rise and set times. Good Luck!!