www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Vexed

Default Vexer

We will be up in less than 2 weeks. I think I need one of these. Does Jenks have them? Any color suggestion?
    Thanks. Hope to see you when we are up
    Last edited by scottwebster; 07-09-2014 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by scottwebster View Post
    We will be up in less than 2 weeks. I think I need one of these. Does Jenks have them? Any color suggestion?
    Thanks. Hope to see you when we are up
    I'd be interested in picking up a few as well. Seems like the skis are interested in them as well. By the way was wondering how the weed growth is on The Chip since the water temps have risen and there has been a fair amount of sunshine. Was up there for the opener and there wasn't a weed to be found. Thanks Ty!

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Schranz View Post
    I'd be interested in picking up a few as well. Seems like the skis are interested in them as well. By the way was wondering how the weed growth is on The Chip since the water temps have risen and there has been a fair amount of sunshine. Was up there for the opener and there wasn't a weed to be found. Thanks Ty!
    Yes, Chuck, you should definitely buy 3 or 4 so I can "borrow" them.

Drifter Tackle has them in stock now. They should be painted and ready to ship by Tuesday or Wednesday. Go online to Drifter's site and give them a call. When you use them give them pulls not twitches for better action. We've had a lot of action on them this spring/summer and now they are finally eating them. Early on they were just following it which was fine for me in the back of the boat to find fish for later but now they are eating them......which is nice.

The weeds are about as good as they will be all year. some of the milfoil is a few weeks behind but the cabbage and junk weeds are normal. Some spots just didn't gett weeds this year with the high water and late spring.
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com