www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: New Central PA Muskies Inc Chapter

Default New Central PA Muskies Inc Chapter

The Nittany Valley Musky Alliance is currently looking for additional members. I don't have all of the specifics at this point, but it looks like this chapter will "cover" the middle third of the State. If anyone has any additional information, please add. Also, I can post more details as I get them. I'm pretty psyched about this. I've been a member with the Three Rivers Chapter for a few years now, but have never had the chance to be involved in any of the meetings. Will be cool to see what we can do to assist with the fisheries in Central PA along with meeting some fellow addicts.

Jay

Sweet! Sign me up! I'm currently a member of Chapter 50 but they're 3.5 hours east of me. I can hit the NY border in the same amount of time.

Can you point me in a direction for more info?

jeremy
    Jeremy Wagner
    Tuscarora Tackle

You got it man. Probably the easiest way would be to hit up the Nittany Valley Musky Alliance page on Facebook, or you can try the email: nvmainc@gmail.com. They have been doing a good job of posting updates and info on the Facebook page. Last I heard, they were around the mid-30s for members so far.

Jay

Nittany Valley Muskie Alliance, we have a 2 day tournament scheduled for Curwensville lake for September 20&21st. The tournament will be for members and non members. We will be drawing our 50/50 winner on Sunday the 21st.
    We are also the first chapter with a fly fishing director. Our current members are scattered throughout central Pa, we even have a member from the state of Washington, joined our chapter because of our fly fishing interests.