www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: June 17th and 18th fishing report

Default June 17th and 18th fishing report

I had Walt and Jack out on the 17th and we had some post storm conditions that were less than ideal but managed two hits from muskies and one follow. Jack caught the one that hit his and everyone on the lake heard it as Walt let out an ear drum busting yell as it ate boatside. Hilarious! That one hit a bucktail in the figure eight. In the evening I had a different trip and we had one follow a Pacemaker and that was it.

Yesterday I had Early Retirement (AKA Chris) out and his wife lost one on a Pacemaker right at the boat as it jumped up and threw the bait. That was pretty much it for the morning. In the afternoon I had Pistol Pete and his son Phil out and Phil caught a 35 inch tiger on a Flowage Boa and we had one other go after a Vexer. We might have had one other hit. Can't remember. In the evening Chris and his wife Tony went back out and we had five hit topwater and after I put on a fine display on how not to set the hook Chris caught a low thirty incher right at the boat on a Stillwater. We had four hit in the last half hour so that was fun. I think we saw seven last night. Something like that.

Gotta run,
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com

thanks for a great time out. good luck at the tourney. I'll do the best I can to farm those spots for you when your gone. Did see a fish follow this afternoon that might have beat my best, so nice to see some bigger fish starting to show.

Thanks again. Fun to finally get some topwater action going. Also fun to finally fish with the Flowage Farmer. For those that don't know Chris was yelled at for fishing a spot too long. The guy yelled at him that he was farming the spot. You can't make that stuff up. Too funny
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843

Had a great week, even though we had to spend some of it with you. Phil captured that fish on the Go-Pro and the video is pretty cool. When he gets it cut down he will send it to you. Home now, miss the water already.......

Thanks for the great trip Dewman. One of my more entertaining trips of the year thanks to you guys. Still laughing...
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843