www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: June 12th and 13th fishing report

Default June 12th and 13th fishing report

I had Scott and Dale out the last few days fishing muskies. We had some pretty severe weather on the 12th so we called it early. Dale has a bad hip and knees so being out in the waves was not only tough but dangerous. Yesterday we had the ultimate cold front conditions so we tried to throw small bucktails which in itself proved to be a challenge. We ended up catching one 34 incher and having one follow. Unfortunately I caught the fish and had the follow but the bucktails were a little tough for them to throw. Looking back I should have a heavy action spinning reel for those guys. Now I know for next time.

Last night I went out with my Mom and Dad and Rachel to do some walleye fishing. We fished for a couple hours and caught fifteen nice walleye. We didn't fillet any but it was just fun being out on a nice night like last night. We had one get eaten on the way in by a mid forty inch muskie. That was pretty cool. Poor little walleye. Time to get the Bulldawgs out!
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com

Woah, woah, woah, I like the idea of a family outing and all on Father's Day, but you, Rachel, your Mom and your Dad... what about Murph? Poor guy must be devastated today. Ill shoot him an email and see how he is doing.