Hi everyone,

I'd like to remind everyone to make sure you sign up soon for Treelands Walleye/Bass tournament coming up the 9th -11th of May. This is the 30th anniversary of the walleye part and because bass regulations have changed they have added bass to the event. It is a catch and release format that proves to be very exciting.

This year I will be involved. On Thursday night May 8th starting at 7 P.M. myself and Professional guide Tom Boley will host an informal question and answer period. That portion is the 'TIPS AND TAILS' where Tom Boley and I will give some tips on walleyes and bass fishing and answer any questions that you the angler might have. There will be many door prizes and raffle prizes including 30 walleye rods custom made by Elk River Custom Rods from Phillips WI. and 30 ST.Croix rods from Park Falls WI. These are to be given away to lucky raffle winners and contestants who register a bass or walleye during the tournament. For every fish you register, you get an additional chance for the drawings.

30 years ago I won the very first Treelands Walleye Challenge. In 4 years that I participated, I took a 1st a 2nd and two 3rds. The tournament has grown from the humble beginnings 30 years ago and I am honored to be able to give back finally in some small way. I'd like to say THANKS to the Treelands family and Janie too, for running a very successful and classy event. I'll see you there! Thanks

Walleyemaxx(Tom)