Hi everyone,

Just wanted to post that I only have 4 dates available for May- the 5th,7th,10th, and the 30th. And 4 for June-the 6th,12th,20th, and the 22nd.

For the last few years I have been attending all the public forums that the DNR has held in the Hayward area discussing all aspects of fish management. The biggest concern for most of us attending was to get a size limit of 15" for Chippewa Flowage walleyes. The biologist Max Wolter has tried very hard to convince the powers that be to get the size limit regulation in place. At the latest meeting he informed me that it would be two years minimum that a size limit can be put in place. So this year I am putting my own size limit in place of 15" in my boat. Between the Lake Chippewa Resort Association and the DNR, we have planted in 54,000 extended growth walleyes between 8"-10" long last fall. To protect these walleyes I and the LCFRA are urging people to follow a voluntary size limit of 15". Lets let those walleyes grow to help repopulate the walleyes. Thanks. Good luck fishing everyone.

Walleyemaxx