www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Ice out yet?

Default Ice out yet?

2 things...
    Is there ice out yet at Witch Bay and secondly, Russ was supposed to be our guest speaker at the Walleyes Unlimited meeting this upcoming Wednesday but cancelled "due to a medical procedure". Anyone know if he is ok? Thanks!
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by brian1785 View Post
    2 things...
    Is there ice out yet at Witch Bay and secondly, Russ was supposed to be our guest speaker at the Walleyes Unlimited meeting this upcoming Wednesday but cancelled "due to a medical procedure". Anyone know if he is ok? Thanks!
    Brian
    Hi Brian,
    I spoke with Russ last night and he is on the path to recovery. His spirts were positive but I know that he was not very happy, mainly due to the fact that there is still ice on the lakes up north. Once there is an Ice Out Russ will be back in full stride ripping lips and clicking his counter.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Petro View Post
    Hi Brian,
    I spoke with Russ last night and he is on the path to recovery. His spirts were positive but I know that he was not very happy, mainly due to the fact that there is still ice on the lakes up north. Once there is an Ice Out Russ will be back in full stride ripping lips and clicking his counter.
    Ed,
    Thanks for the quick reply. Do you know what the problem is with Russ? If you don't mind, could you email me with his address so I can send him a card from my wife and myself? Thanks!
    brian
    evan2003@att.net

Ed,
    Thanks for the quick reply. Do you know what the problem is with Russ? If you don't mind, could you email me with his address so I can send him a card from my wife and myself? Thanks!
    brian
    evan2003@att.net
    Is the ice out yet on Witch Bay? Coming up on the 7th of June and NEED to know!!!!
    Brian

Cool No ice out

Is the ice out yet on Witch Bay? Coming up on the 7th of June and NEED to know!!!!
    Brian
    The ice is not out, check out icepatrol.ca for up to date ice pictures of lake of the woods.

Hi Brian,
    The ice has been out in Witch Bay for the last week, it is just slush now in Andrew's bay, should be all gone by today. The Northern fishing has been really good this year, nice big ones......see you in June Brian.......Gail at Witch Bay
    Witch Bay Camp
    Web Site: http://www.witchbay.com

Thanks so much Gail!
    Brian