www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: PMTT Stats

Default PMTT Stats

Hey Gang:

A big shout out to Ty and I think he is fishing with Jason Hammernick. They were one of the two teams that doubled yesterday. I know the team in first got a 48.5 for their kicker fish. Good luck to both teams as I know the Raley/Osfar team in first too!!!

Mark

Congrats on your 2nd place finish Ty !

Way to go Ty and Jason. Job well done down there and nice way to start the season for both of you guys.

Thanks guys. Never been so disappointed in fishing ever. We had it won until our hearts were ripped out with half an hour to go. Congrats to the team that won. They knew what they were doing and the old saying "it was meant to be" applied to them that day as they won the grand prize drawing for an entry into the next event also. It was their day. At least Wisconsin gained back a little street cred after losing to Kentuky in the NCAA basketball tourney. The team that won the PMTT was from Wisconsin.

As a side note, funny thing on the way home, everything went wrong for us. We stopped to fix the tarp on the boat at about 11:00pm and had no clue where we were. A cop pulls up to us and says "you obviously have no clue where you've stopped do you"? We said no because it was pooring rain and we seriously didn't. He said "guys your in the number one homicide area in the nation, you don't stop here, you need to get going". We got out of there quick. Shortyly after that we wrecked the wheel and tire on my brand new boat. The same boat that I noticed I busted the skeg on earlier that day. Was definitely not our day. I was happy to see the clock hit midnight on our drive home. Always an adventure going to Kentucky.
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com