So I have my first ever guide trip booked with a legendary epic guide (no pressure). What is the best thing to get from a guide trip?

I for the record do not plan to catch a fish, because musky fishing is while.... musky fishing. I think I now have the wife convinced she should not expect to catch a fish.

Thus far I have come up with:
- trying new gear, I am pretty sure I would like to get a big nasty rod or similar for cowgirls. Got away from throwing cowgirls last year because my long ranger just does not throw them right. My old musky mojo that the wife uses now seemed to throw them better. Best reels I have used so far are revo toro winches, but it sounds like there is better ones out there that I might try with a new rod.

-how to work certain lures? I am a bucktail and pacemaker person only so far. So I know I have tons to learn there. Have dinked around with other lures, but it is tough to keep throwing something if you are not sure if you are doing it right (not a confidence lure).

plan b- liquor up the guide and get him to give away all his "secret spots"? just kidding

thanks for any replies in advance-- my tip/advice in return to you is if you think your trolling motor batteries are about due for a change, do not wait until the beginning of the walleye run for them to die and then change them. If you do that you might find your self posting things on the computer and kicking yourself that you are not fishing when you had planned to.