www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: TFF Update

Default TFF Update

Saturdays fishing action remained on the good side, only on this day the action came not just from the walleye, but also good numbers of pike and smallmouth. Using Reeve's weedless jigs & fatheads, my clients and I found the walleye in all depths, 4 feet down to 18 feet. The shallow bite was all near grass and downed trees, here we boated most all of our pike along with some scattered action from the eyes. Mid depth, 8 to 10 feet of water over submerged wood also produced some nice eyes, in these areas the more wood the more eyes it held. Deeper water, 14 to 18 foot produced the greater number of eyes for us as we found them still relating to river channel edges and river channel bottoms. Most all of our smallies came from 10 to 14 feet of water over submerged stumps, here all that was needed was to keep your line vertical when on top of these stumps, these big boys and girls were hungry and would jump on the bait.

Back out today, will keep you posted.

Don's Guide Service
    715-776-0098
    dpemble@centurytel.net
    Don Pemble

Nice repo.

thanks Don....always appreciate your reports....

any walleye action with nite crawler or is most action happening with fat heads?

Fatheads, but I'm sure they will take a crawler now as water temps are warming up.
    Don Pemble