www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Milwaukee Musky Show

Default Milwaukee Musky Show

It was great seeing everyone at the show over the weekend. That was one of the best shows for us and a lot of fun to see everybody. The new seminar setup went over well thanks to Jim Stella and Gregg Thomas. There is a new show next year in Chicago that will definitely change things in the musky show lineup. Cabelas will be involved so it will be a great venue for sure.

Thanks again,

Ty
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com

It was great seeing you at the show after missing you at the Palatine one. It will be interesting to see what the new show next January will include. That's a much bigger venue. Any idea if you will have those new "no name" Musky Innovation baits in your boat this Fall? It looked interesting to say the least.

I'm not sure when the new baits will be out. I don't know that I would use that bait a lot on the Chip. They get down a little deeper than I usually fish. Pretty cool concept though.
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com

I wonder how those baits would work when fished around the groups of Fall crappie fisherman. That's an area where you can get a little deeper and it would nicely mimic a dying crappie. Just a thought.