www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: weekend fishing report

Default weekend fishing report

I fished with a few friends in the Deerfoot crappie tournament and had a blast. The fishing was good at times also. We did pretty well in the mornings but tried the west side in the afternoon and didn't catch any. Pretty tough. At the final measurement my goal was to beat my buddy Buck and he placed 3rd and I didn't place. Buck went up and got his prize but upon further investigation, Buck got fourth and I had third. I nudged him out by 1/4". Sorry Buck, cheaters never win. Most of the fish we turned in were 10 1/2 and 10 3/4 inchers. We just couldn't find any real big ones but those are perfect eating sized ones and Deerfoot cooked them up right after the tourney. Delicious.
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Ty Sennett View Post
    I fished with a few friends in the Deerfoot crappie tournament and had a blast. The fishing was good at times also. We did pretty well in the mornings but tried the west side in the afternoon and didn't catch any. Pretty tough. At the final measurement my goal was to beat my buddy Buck and he placed 3rd and I didn't place. Buck went up and got his prize but upon further investigation, Buck got fourth and I had third. I nudged him out by 1/4". Sorry Buck, cheaters never win. Most of the fish we turned in were 10 1/2 and 10 3/4 inchers. We just couldn't find any real big ones but those are perfect eating sized ones and Deerfoot cooked them up right after the tourney. Delicious.
    Ya Ya Ya....Better check back at the OFFICIAL SCORING SHEET...Independent Audit had me up by 3/4....Anyway...I'll make sure to get better cuts of steak for the LOTW trip!!!...

I'll even throw a plug in here...if anyone is looking for a great time ice fishing, give Mr. Sennett a ring...He has heated shacks, knows where the fish are, and will figure out how to put em in the bucket...

Buck Nasty

That last line almost admits defeat. Thanks Buck and a great time as always.
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com