www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Ty - Weather

Default Ty - Weather

Just curious if you are re-thinking this winter guiding thing. Wind chill tomorrow in Hayward to range from -40 to -60. Tell your clients to have a contest of who can run to the shack the fastest and crank up the heat.

Stay warm! No school in Illinois tomorrow. This extended school year messes up my summer fishing schedule.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by andracke View Post
    Just curious if you are re-thinking this winter guiding thing. Wind chill tomorrow in Hayward to range from -40 to -60. Tell your clients to have a contest of who can run to the shack the fastest and crank up the heat.

Stay warm! No school in Illinois tomorrow. This extended school year messes up my summer fishing schedule.
    I hear ya Andracke!!! This is nuts....Just keep dreamin of summer..when it comes....in July, maybe....

This is brutal. My winter guiding has definitely suffered. Funny thing though, two days ago it was really nasty out and I had three eighth graders out with one of their dads. The dad and I stayed in the shack the whole time while the kids played outside most of the time. I don't think it got above 0 the whole morning but they just played football and buried themselves in snow and who knows what else. They were sweating a couple times when they came to the shack to check in. I suppose when I'm drilling holes I stay warm. Playing football in ice fishing gear would definitely keep you warm. Maybe the super bowl will be played in ice fishing gear this year. That would be kind of different.
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com