www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: lakewood monster box for sale

Default lakewood monster box for sale

I have a Lakewood MONSTER box for sale if anyone is interested. it is in pretty good top condition. zippers all work, nothing broke, not faded, etc. think they run around $170.00 or more new. will take $100.00 ... Don't want the hassle to ship it... It is Black... LOL.. what a day to post this.... Anyone interested let me know thru P.M. Thanks

Any luck yet?
    Allegheny Guide Service
    Red Childress

E-mail - RedChildress@gmail.com
    Web Site: http://www.alleghenyguideservice.com

maybe, if I could learn to respond on this site. My computer acts funny on this site. My cell is 412-638-5051 for the guys that are interested and want pics thru text. I tried sending back PM's but keeps telling me they didn't go thru. Sorry for the delays.

for all that asked about the Lakewood thru private messages- I live in Pittsburgh. Yes, still available. Yes, will send you pics thru text, is in very good shape, don't use it since I bought a different box for my bigger baits.. I think that was majority of the questions. sorry I still can't send private messages back for some reason. My email- matshareshade@yahoo.com

FYI......I switched to Chrome last year and figured out real quick that this site does not like it. Internet Explorer works much better for me.
    Allegheny Guide Service
    Red Childress

E-mail - RedChildress@gmail.com
    Web Site: http://www.alleghenyguideservice.com

Sold Lakewood box tonight. Thanks For use of your site red......