www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Skunked Again

Default Skunked Again

Hey has anyone been out on Kinkaid in the last few weeks, I have gotten out at least one day on the weekends the last few weeks. I went today and did not see a fish the water was in the upper 40s. Tried to put in at Johnston Creek Recreation area and it was all frozen, so i put in at the marina. Saw a few fish surface last weekend and some shad getting chased up around Johnson creek, haven't even had a follow in 2 weeks, just wondering if anyone has had any action at all or knows if the fish are shallow still, generally ive been fishing short lip crank baits, suick, and hellhound, and jake. Figured i would see if anyone had any input, its been getting aggravating, also i heard there was a disease or something that went through the lake this year and killed off a bunch of fish, wondering if there is any truth or info on this or anything i could look up on it, thanks and good luck everyone.

We fished the 28th and 29th. We had 3 boats in our annual Thanksgiving trip covering most areas of lake.No fish caught.

I trolled both structure and deep open water using ever size and color bait in the locker. I also spent considerable time casting my favorite areas. I raised an upper 30 following a blue/white Krave. I saw one mid thirty fish netted in the no wake zone by a duo who spent two days trolling that area.

Saw no other fish caught and none reported to those I spoke with.

There's always next time.

We fished the 28th and 29th. We had 3 boats in our annual Thanksgiving trip covering most areas of lake.No fish caught.

I trolled both structure and deep open water using ever size and color bait in the locker. I also spent considerable time casting my favorite areas. I raised an upper 30 following a blue/white Krave. I saw one mid thirty fish netted in the no wake zone by a duo who spent two days trolling that area.

Saw no other fish caught and none reported to those I spoke with.

There's always next time.