www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: New Field Box for Shotgunners from Plano!

Thumbs up New Field Box for Shotgunners from Plano!

Attachment 21339Whether a bird hunter, sporting clays aficionado, or trap or skeet enthusiast, all who share the passion for shotgunning sports must sometimes feel like Goldilocks when it comes to taking care of their gear. There’s definitely a lot of “this box is too big” and “this one is too small” when it comes to storing and caring for shotshells.

Well, thanks to the big bear of the gear storage category, Plano, there is now the perfect field box to accommodate four boxes of shotgun shells.

Plano’s new shotshell field box model 121202 is just right to accommodate four boxes of shotshells side by side. It’s the newest member of Plano’s proven field box family patterned after the old military-style ammo boxes, but with a few noteworthy differences. For starters, the box features high-impact injection molded construction. That means it is lighter and won’t rust. The Plano boxes are much easier to open and close. And they come with a water resistant O-ring seal to help protect contents against the elements.

The 121202 shotshell box measures 13.625” x 5.625” x 5.625”, meaning length, height and width are made specifically for this job. The box’s wide latch with brass bail provides positive closure, and it can be locked with a padlock. Its large handle on top folds down to make a flat surface for easy storage with stacking capabilities.

The Plano shotshell box is green and retails for less than what a box of shotgun shells usually costs, at around $7.99.

Tight lines,
    Wisconsin Angling Adventures
    Joel DeBoer

Web Site: http://www.wisconsinanglingadventures.com
    FaceBook: Joel DeBoer Outdoors
    Twitter: @joelthemuskyman
    Email: joelthemuskyman@charter.net
    715-297-7573

Default New Field Box for Shotgunners from Plano

In your profile you will find a new field for keeping track of how many outings and nights you have spent in your tear.
    You can update this as often as you like.

Here's an example:
    Outings/Nights in Tear: 10/35 this means 10 outings, 35 nights.

The land is beautiful until youve lived here for the entirety of your near 20 year life. Sometimes I still like to go up on hills and look at the lake. Its beautiful, but Id rather there be a skyline.

Welcome to the board. We are here for you and BCB 4x4 aims to please so call us when you get one. Too bad you are not up here as there is plenty on Craigs List as nice starts.

John

I grew up in Liverpool Just outside of Syracuse but I live in Boston now. It made me smile to see there were so many people in Upstate New York though My Parents still live out there.

Welcome

I hope you enjoy the planet. If you have any questions about anything, feel free to private message just about anybody. Were a friendly bunch

What do you do in Bangkok?

Sweet looking bike. The old NCY Yamaha race bikes were always good looking. You have a lucky kid...my bikes were roaches cosmetically when I was a kid