www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Suckers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Suckers

Ty,

How's the sucker supply? Rollie &Helen's said a lot of folks have been running over there to get them.

Also, I was just wondering what size/type of weight you run on your sucker rigs to keep them down? Every now and then I get a feisty sucker that seams to keep getting the leader caught on the trebles, causing it to drag sideways. Just been using 2 oz egg sinkers. Wondering if there's a better way...

The Happy Hooker on Upper A had some as of yesterday. Give them a call.

Quote Originally Posted by danimalw View Post
    Ty,

How's the sucker supply? Rollie &Helen's said a lot of folks have been running over there to get them.

Also, I was just wondering what size/type of weight you run on your sucker rigs to keep them down? Every now and then I get a feisty sucker that seams to keep getting the leader caught on the trebles, causing it to drag sideways. Just been using 2 oz egg sinkers. Wondering if there's a better way...

I would guess the sucker gets caught in the front treble at least forty times a day for me. That's the nature of the beast. The beast being the sucker that is. Not much you can do about that.
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com