www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: TFF Update

Default TFF Update

Walleye and panfish action continues to be very good to excellent as we head deeper into the fall months. During the last several days, walleye have been very aggressive not only in the deeper rocks, but also along windblown shoreline boulders. Reeves weedless jigs tipped with extra large fatheads have been working very well, slow retrieve in the deeper rocks and a fast retrieve in the shallows. As for the panfish, crappies, bluegills and perch are all relating to deeper wood including the cribs, 1/16th ounce Reeves weedless jigs tipped with medium fatheads working the best for crappies while and small piece of crawler is the ticket for gills and perch.

As this will be my last report for the year, I want to thank all new and repeat clients, along with many dear friends for choosing my guide service and making this another successful year. Thanks for putting up with me on those hot and humid days when I had to take a quick ride to get fresh air, or one of those senior moments when I forgot where the net was. Thanks for sharing those days with me, it was my pleasure to be with all of you and hope to see you in the future, God bless all of you.

P.S.

Hope my fishing reports have been helpful, will resume them next spring, God willing.
    Don Pemble

Thank you for the reports Mr. Pemble, you provide great information on this site.

Always enjoy reading your reports, Don. Look forward to seeing them again next year.

Don thanks for another year of reports and tips---helps keep us guys who only get a couple shots a year up to speed on what's going on. Have a great winter and look forward to seeing your posts next spring.

Turtle-Flambeau Flowage, Butternut,Wisconsin

Default Ice Fishing Reports

Thanks for all the soft water reports Don, but you're not getting off that easily. We know that you ice fish, so we want to see those reports as well!!! LOL Hope to see you at a Mercer watering hole this winter.
    Last edited by Flambeau Vista Retreat LLC; 10-21-2013 at 10:39 AM.

Thanks Don. Already looking forward to next year. Stay well.
    George

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.