Our Lake Trout season ended this past Monday... it was another wonderful day to enjoy the lake. I managed to put a legendary local fishing guide who had been struggling all day, near some Lakers that wanted to bite! the guide and his partner caught 4 in about an hour and I caught a couple myself. In the last hours the season, I made one more attempt at the BIG fish and I had about 8 of them playing with me for a couple hours but couldn't get any to close the deal. I ended the Lake Trout season with my two biggest being 15 and 16 pounds and biggest in camp this year was my Dad's 17 pounder... I'm good with that and guess I will have to give my Dad a Boreal Bay Lodge hat or something

We are in full Fall colour now and I'm sure when this current rain and wind system passes it will be amazing.

We have shutdown all but three of our cabins, I'll be busy with more project work until the final shutdown of our season around Nov 20.

Expecting a few Deer hunters and Muskie anglers yet this year... and I'll fish some.

I did hear a 14 point Buck was taken by a bow and arrow hunter... that's a nice deer!

Regards,