www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Last weeks fishing report

Default Last weeks fishing report

The fishing was really tough last week but we managed to get a few in the boat. We had some really crazy action one Cowgirls and Pacemakers. The fish were acting really weird. They would come flying in on Cowgirls and turn off just as fast. We had some really cool Pacemaker follows and caught a few on them also, but more follows than hits. Yesterday was our best day with a 47 and a 35 incher. Really a cool wake and hit on the smaller one. That would have been an easy one to miss but good ole' Ray is a clutch player. Fidler caught the 47 incher. I think it's bringing the dog with that makes for some good luck. We've had some crazy wind this last week. We had enough of the wind on Saturday and went in for an hour to get our minds right. Windy again today. Great week of hard core clients but the fish were not on their game as much as we were.

As a side note, Matt Wirth did take a nap in the boat on Friday. Sorry Matt, couldn't resist. Glad I got the picture. When I get time I'll make sure to post it.

Water temps are in the low 60's still.
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com

Lol. Was a comfortable boat to sleep in but we should work on getting those heated seats for next year Thanks for everything including that awesome pb&j

I hear that you now guide for carp as well... Thanks for the day of fishing, it was lots of fun! See you next year. I won't stare too much at the fall foilage next year, haha!

Tom

One of the best weeks of the year. Thanks guys. You made not catching fish fun.
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com

No doubt a slow week, except for that nice 47 that decided to join in on the fun. But as always, a great way for me to spend a vacation every year and forget about work.
    Thanks again Ty, Rachel and Murph!
    -Fidler