The fishing was really tough last week but we managed to get a few in the boat. We had some really crazy action one Cowgirls and Pacemakers. The fish were acting really weird. They would come flying in on Cowgirls and turn off just as fast. We had some really cool Pacemaker follows and caught a few on them also, but more follows than hits. Yesterday was our best day with a 47 and a 35 incher. Really a cool wake and hit on the smaller one. That would have been an easy one to miss but good ole' Ray is a clutch player. Fidler caught the 47 incher. I think it's bringing the dog with that makes for some good luck. We've had some crazy wind this last week. We had enough of the wind on Saturday and went in for an hour to get our minds right. Windy again today. Great week of hard core clients but the fish were not on their game as much as we were.

As a side note, Matt Wirth did take a nap in the boat on Friday. Sorry Matt, couldn't resist. Glad I got the picture. When I get time I'll make sure to post it.

Water temps are in the low 60's still.