www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Verizon Coverage on the Flowage?

Default Verizon Coverage on the Flowage?

I saw a post from February that mentioned that some people were having connectivity on the flowage where they hadn't before. I usually have to buy an AT&T Go Phone to have any cell service when I come up and stay on the flowage. I would prefer not to have to do that again if indeed people with Verizon can now get service on the flowage. If anyone knows for sure please let me know. I am going to be staying on Chief Lake next week and would love to not spend additional money on a phone I use for just the week. Thanks!

shouldn't be an issue, new tower is up and running

That would be great. Do you have Verizon? Just wondering if it's spotty connectivity or if the signal is pretty strong.

Quote Originally Posted by makins117 View Post
    That would be great. Do you have Verizon? Just wondering if it's spotty connectivity or if the signal is pretty strong.
    I have verizon and had no trouble getting a signal and I never got one before. Tower is by New Post and I fish on east side but had a signal to the north. Not sure about Chief Lake but think it should be OK. Just there a couple of weeks ago

I was staying at Skilly's Lodge in Moore's Bay and for the first time got phone and mifi reception in the 9 years that I have been coming up. Use to have to go to Deerfoot to get a signal. It was nice to have the phone and the internet.