www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: September 18th fishing report

Default September 18th fishing report

Well, I switched hats and it paid off right away. On my first cast of the day I had one hit a Pacemaker. I just separated my shoulder so I was using a left handed reel. I think I should have started by saying that........anyway, after a pretty weak hookset my shoulder was killing me so I handed the rod to Forrest who was in the middle of the boat. He was all confused because it was a left handed reel so he handed it to Scott who was in the front of the boat. Scott sorta reeled it in because at this point there was a lot of laughing and slack line. We ended up netting the 36 incher which was the first muskie Scott had ever reeled in. Scott was using a right handed reels also but since he was new to using a baitcaster he was just awkward enough to pull off the left handed retrieve/catch. After that I gave Scott the Pacemaker and he had a mid forty inch fish fly out of the water after it but he made sure to rip it away before it could put any scratches on the bait. Thanks Scott! After that I had one hit a Rough Runner but managed the worst hookset ever and it got off. That one looked to be upper thirty inch and acted like the Tasmanian Devil. Forrest caught a 38 incher on a Cowgirl and had something roll on his cowgirl also but we couldn't tell what that was.

I'm wearing the same hat today,
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com

Ty, I'm sure if you need some pain meds for the shoulder next week Fidler will have something. Every year I feel like we are going fishing with Bill Romanowski with how many pills he carries for his back. If you take it I just don't want you screaming in my ear about all the goobills you are seeing.

Ray

Bill Romanowski... omg is that funny!

Ty, as you know us former true athletes (basketball, baseball and football) understand what pain is, and now that we are in our 30's, our former injuries require a need for a doctor every now and then to help us manage our pain! Ray on the other hand, being a PGA Professional, probably thinks a hangnail is severe pain!?!?

FYI - the back is amazing casting shape this year so no pain pills! Woo Hoo!

I remember a day when ESPN didn't show much golf. You know Ray, back when they were a sports channel.

Ready to burn some Cowgirls Fidler?
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com

Yes Sir! I also have about 100 of them now in all various colors and sizes so I should be covered when it comes to using the hot bait. Also, it will be the only thing I am burning now because I decided to quit burning cigs... haven't had a puff since July 7th. Kind of sucks because I did enjoy listening to Razor bit$h when he was downwind from me in the boat from all the second had smoke he had to inhale