www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Ice-Fishing Product Preview: Frabill 261 Straight Line Bro Series Combo

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Ice Fishing Product Preview Frabill 261 Straight Line Bro Series Combo

Hmm sorry some of the old results posts have been lost due to the server changes. Are there any street vaults in Nebraska happening this year?

“Every rod in the lineup is super sensitive and ideal for detecting the lightest bites whether I’m fishing tiny jigs tipped with minute maggots or larger spoons and jigs, even in deep water. And the 261 Straight Line Reel is an amazing piece of equipment that balances out perfectly with numbers of sticks,” says Brian “Bro” Brosdahl, famed Northern Minnesota guide and Frabill prostaff.

Each rod in the Bro Series comes wrapped with durable aluminum oxide guides that allow line to flow smoothly in the coldest of conditions and an aluminum reel seat to firmly secure the 261 reel to the handle at just the right balancing point.
    You're right on that one. I like ice fishing, but only if I'm aware and have information about every single gear and equipment item I take with me. More hints I get from manufacturers about their rods and augers - more confident I can be about my fishing and my success in a trip to frozen lake. And we talk about combos, I do like PLUSINNO spinning combos because they have plenty of pros like durable construction due to carbon fiber.