www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Cave Run Fishing Report Sept. 7, 2013

Default Cave Run Fishing Report Sept. 7, 2013

Lake Level is 3" Above Summer Pool
    Water Temp is 80 Surface
    Oxygen Level good to 25'

Cave Run Lake is in good condition

Saturday morning and another week has gone by, hard to believe September is here,, I think Muskies are still a little above normal fishing here at the cave, the last few days have been a little tougher due to the high pressure days, it makes fishing harder to deal with. Very important to get on the water very early, daylight, with high pressure days first few hours are crucial also the last little bit of evening light, water temps went a little still not like normal for this time of year. I think we caught about ten this week I think it will get a little better by Sunday & Monday again. Some muskies are still shallow 10'-and in but remember there will be fish still holding deep. I like early in the morning backs of hollows .. Top water working some, still the ticket is blades, Esox , Slowies and 1oz. Long arms are the lures... I will try and post again Sunday night... I still have a few openings left in my Crash Course (school) Sept 20,21,22 call us at 606-780-4260 these are really good deals.Stop by and see us, got a new order of Slowies in Friday.

Keep a tight line we will catch ya next time!
    Crash Mullins

We now have a full stock of our BLUEGRASS FISHING RODS!

Check out our Fall fishing packages we have they are really good deals.. 2 days guided w/ 2 nights lodging for 2 fisherman is $600 great package.. GET THOSE HOOKS SHARPENED Fall is coming! Look forward to seeing everyone this year and hope you all have a wonderful season! See you on the pond!

Crash's Landing

Muskie Outfitters and Guide Post
    Crash & Justin Mullins
    Web Site: http://www.crashslanding.com

Orang686 Guest

Any updates this this week? We had a rough time last weekend just couldn't get on the fish. Thanks