www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: wolves

Default wolves

Any body goin wolf hunting? Curious how the turn out will be. Also I'm contemplating a walleye and waterfowl weekend . I know everything is out of wack this year but how is the fishing in October usually?

I have other customers that come up here in the fall and try to get it all done. Its a lot of work but based on the weather you make decisions as to what your going to do for the day. Cloudy rainy days its duck hunting or walleye fishing, nice days its hitting the wood for a little partridge hunting. October can be a great time to do that. Fall is my favorite time of year.

Tim Long
    Tim Long
    The Timbers Resort &
    Eyes Guy Fishing Guide Service
    P.O. Box 278
    HWY M-28
    Bergland, MI 49910
    Phone: 906-575-3542
    E-mail: thetimbersresort@sbcglobal.net
    Web Site: www.thetimbersresort.com
    Web Site: www.eyes-guy.com

Ducks in the morning,grouse in the afternoon,walleyes in the evening, lol. Hopefully some fall colors to keep wifey happy.

Im not interested in the dumb local ducks so much. But you guys gotta touch the central flyway. How is the hunting pressure and do u get any big flights of migrating ducks?

Late fall just before ice up we will have large rafts of bluebill's out in the middle of the lake.
    You are allowed to open water duck hunt this lake. You need to have the right equipment for doing that. It's not easy, it is a lot of work.

Tim
    Tim Long
    The Timbers Resort &
    P.O. Box 278
    HWY M-28
    Bergland, MI 49910

Sitting in a layout boat all day in nov is no picnic for sure and would require a big tender boat. Any shooting in the boot?

I have done some shooting right from my property with limited action.
    The best action I have seen was hunting by the river on the north end. you get a lot fly by shooting when those birds are flying by at about 60. can be fun!!
    Tim Long
    The Timbers Resort &
    P.O. Box 278
    HWY M-28
    Bergland, MI 49910

Very true.