www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: You wonder how the fishing was last week?

Default You wonder how the fishing was last week?

As you can see from the photo's it was a splendid 2 1/2 days to be on the water. A little warm but a quick boat ride helped. The fish cooperated with 8 Muskies in the net with the largest being 47". Follows who knows because we could not see through the green slime. Several other boats had the same success as we did and all seemed pleased with the size that were caught. Now I can't wait until my October trip. Thanks to Frank and Laura for another great time. See you soon.

Just beautiful. Maybe next summer?...

You are right there. Imagine throwing a topwater like a Headbanger and bringig it back to the boat from that island. The wake it leaves is a beautiful thing.

Attachment 20869Attachment 20870Attachment 20871

These are 3 photo's taken during my trip.

Nice fishies! Must have been a good one to get Frank to have his picture taken with it.

Hey Frank, you been losing weight? Those trousers look like the belt's been pulled in a few inches.

Just got the pants cheap. Not too much demand for 46-30 jeans up here. Unlike Chicago, where most stretch pants, "have no other choice"!!!!!
    Walsh's Bay Store Camp
    Frank Walsh

Web Site: http://www.baystorecamp.com

Don't believe a word of it. Summer's coming to an end and you've spent the whole of it with little sleep charging around keeping everyone happy and making their summer holidays fun. I'd lose a few pounds with a schedule like that too. No idea what Pearson's excuse is though, he seems to live the good life....

Another nice one by Frank.

Attachment 20897