www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Best 5 Min. On LOTW

Default Best 5 Min. On LOTW

Ok first time I had a Go Pro and had a TON of great footage " there was over 20 fish that ate on the figure 8" but I figure this was the BEST!! Please let me know what you think!!!
    Darren & Carol And yes Carol got the biggest fish in camp that week I think at 49 1/2" !!
    http://youtu.be/NTrHNixWxUw

Absolutely fantastic film guys! Love having the dog in the boat too. Impressed he stays in the boat at moments of high excitement, my spaniel is not as reliable! Damn, that makes me want to go back to the lake badly.

Super Thrill Darren!Great stuff.Sorry I missed you guys and congrats to Carol!I saw she was up and moving in your cabin when I went out early but didn't realize you were leaving.Wish I'd waited awhile-maybe would have avoided an accident.

Accident???

WOW! Great job. That's why the fish were hiding the next week when we were there. We are jealous. Carol, awesome fish and Darren wonderful footage.

Darren
    Yeh,once again a D10 got in the way of my hand while releasing a fish.Not good.Got about an hour of fishing in the whole trip.