www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Report for last two days

Default Report for last two days

It's been good and bad the last two days. We haven't had much action but lost a few good ones. My client Conner doubled back to a pretty out of the way spot I took him to and lost a monster on his own. Pretty sure it was the 50 incher my brother caught last year. Not many fish there so I'd guess it was that fish.

Gotta run,
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ty Sennett View Post
    It's been good and bad the last two days. We haven't had much action but lost a few good ones. My client Conner doubled back to a pretty out of the way spot I took him to and lost a monster on his own. Pretty sure it was the 50 incher my brother caught last year. Not many fish there so I'd guess it was that fish.

Gotta run,
    I'll be up on 21st so get your list ready. Could not get up earlier.
    Anyway I have a lowrance 18c color graph where the chip crapped out but icons stayed on the unit with the map that comes with the unit. So it still works, i bought a new one. I am thinking of selling and it comes with the many icons I have on the unit, not all I know but many spots on it with bars marked on edges and weeds.

I know it is a older graph but thinking it may help a newer fisherman to the flowage on someone that does not have anything. The most value would be the spots I think. What do you think I should ask for it or do you think it is dumb to sell ( i have no problems with someone fihing the spots) as a matter of fact I like to see all catch fish.

Great to hear you're coming up. Are you staying at Deerfoot? As for the graph, not sure what it's worth. I'm sure someone will want it. We (Whitey, Reid and I) were wondering if you would make an appearance up here this year. I'll see you on the water.
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ty Sennett View Post
    Great to hear you're coming up. Are you staying at Deerfoot? As for the graph, not sure what it's worth. I'm sure someone will want it. We (Whitey, Reid and I) were wondering if you would make an appearance up here this year. I'll see you on the water.
    Will be up tomorrow around 6 and staying for 2 weeks, I,m sure I'll see you. Staying at Deerfoot again. Had some issues in June and I never come in July anymore as always hot and slow; but now they are saying hot while I'm there but I only want 1 big one anyway. That is my plan and I'm sticking to it!!!! This is all I can handle anymore at my advanced age ( bummer)