www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: How was fishing this past week? :)

Default How was fishing this past week? :)

Saw some pics on the FB page but no reports. How's it going up there? Water temps, weather, weeds still topping, rocks? Big girls sliding shallow yet? Any sections of the lake doing better?

Like a rabid dog over here...

-Dan

dano,
    will get a report up today,muskys were good last week,a bit up and down but some great days. 2 big heavy 52.5's one from west one from boulder,a couple at the 50-51" and at least 4 other real big fish lost. lots of 42-47"ers.!
    relax ! you'll be here soon and everything will be good.
    herbie
    Andy Myers Lodge
    Steve Herbeck

Web Site: http://www.andymyerslodge.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Herbeck View Post
    relax ! you'll be here soon and everything will be good.
    herbie
    I remember the last time you told me to "relax". It was the morning of Thursday August 28, 2008 down on the dock. I forgot why, but I was in your boat going "nuts" over something with the baits. And you squeezed my shoulders and said, "Relax man, we'll fix it. It's gonna be all right. For godsakes, man, you're about to go out fishing on Eagle Lake."

You let all the other boats go out while we sat back & fixed the hooks my orange and black Spanky. Then we shot over to Strawberry about 15 mins after everyone else left the dock. I got a 42". Then we went over to McColl's...and shortly thereafter I was telling YOU to relax as we measured my 54". I remember you screaming "Thats your first 50!" as she finally came up and I pulled her into the net bag. Then you were shaking about 3 minutes later, and couldn't light your cigarette from your hands shaking. HAHA.

We will do this again when me, you and Chuckie are out in October.