Diggin' this report. I can't wait. I'm like a rabid dog. Spending 1-2 hours a night on Google Satellite and the hotspots map. Ughhh, can't get there soon enough. Bill Hedden and I have been trading daily emails, just cause talking about Eagle Lake and the upcoming time up there makes us "feel better".

Lovin' the water temps in the 60s, I just hope there isnt a hot spell to muck this all up before I get there. Otherwise, it's gonna be a banner trip.

You say the weeds are topping and thick. Is the weed growth better than the last few years? Have they made a comeback? If the water temps stay in the mid 60s, how long til these weeds start to get fuzzy/slimy and start the downswing? I know the fish still use them, but I like the thicker topping stuff, its easier to find the thickest clumps and hammer away. Especially since I only get a few weeks up there and the weedlines are different every year...by the time I find em (if they arent emergent) and get my runs locked in...its time to go home. All the more reason why I need to be up there all summer.

-Dan