I am not sure if there has been any trouble at boat ramps on the Flowage but I think I had a near miss this morning. I was alone. I was taking out at Hay Creek about 11 am. As I approached the dock a guy appeared from behind the DRN Board and walked out on the dock. No boat in insight. I backed away about 6’. After a few minutes a 2nd guy walked out on the dock. I figured nothing good was going to come of this so I motored out about 100’ and sat there. Now a 3rd guy appeared, he “pretended” to be fishing. At this point I figured I would just sit tight until somebody else showed up to use the ramp. After a while, a fella and his son came to launch. They backed on the ramp and spoke to the guy fishing and started to get ready to launch. I started toward the dock just as the other 2 came out of nowhere. I yelled hello to the guy launching. He yelled back and the 3 took off. I told him I had a bad feeling about their motive. He agreed. We both hung around until we were both ready to leave. Descriptions – the 1st guy – grey hair over the ears, beard, 6’ tall normal build. 2nd guy – 30ish scruffy dark hair, glasses, 5’8”, mustache and wearing an old fishing hall of fame hoody. 3rd guy – I didn’t get a good look but I would guess 30ish short dark hair and stocky build. They were up to no good. Be careful, especially if you are alone! DanM