www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Kens garage mercer rentals

Default Kens garage mercer rentals

Has anyone on this forum rented boats from kens boat rental/mercer rentals? I've read some less than favorable reviews about this business but I don't always trust online reviews. Are their any other places to rent boats in the mercer area?

Turtle-Flambeau Flowage, Butternut,Wisconsin

Our guests have been happy with S&S Sports and Mercer Rentals for fishing boat rentals. Take a look at www.mercercc.com for their info. If you are looking for a pontoon rental on the TFF, contact Shane at Midway at 715.769.3680 or look at www.turtleflambeauflowage.com for other pontoon rentals at Cry of the Loon Resort, Balsam Ridge Cabins, Donners Bay Resort and Gateway.

Quote Originally Posted by Randy Dandy View Post
    Has anyone on this forum rented boats from kens boat rental/mercer rentals? I've read some less than favorable reviews about this business but I don't always trust online reviews. Are their any other places to rent boats in the mercer area?
    Ken and Pat are excellent to deal with @ Mercer Rentals. . Ken and Pat are some of the best people to do business with. They have helped so many people out because that is the way they are, always. You will not be disappointed if you want to rent a boat from them. Donners Bay also has fishing boats and motors available as well as their pontoon. Shane and Molly of course have their pontoon available also. Great people also. Have done business with all . Enjoy your fishing trip.

Turtle-Flambeau Flowage, Butternut,Wisconsin

Actually, Donners Bay only rents their fishing boats and motors to their guests. They rent their pontoon out to the public. 715.476.2555

Ken and Audrey Hart at Cry-of-the-Loon rent out fishing boats and motors, along with pontoons to the public. They also rent kayaks. 715.476.2502

Midway has two pontoons to rent, along with their famous guided Flambeau River trips. 715.769.2680

Wayne and Missy at Gateway also rent out a pontoon. 715.476.7878

Come and enjoy the Turtle-Flambeau Flowage, Wisconsin's Scenic Wilderness Waters Area. For more info, see www.turtleflambeauflowage.com and order a free map of the TFF>

My Brother-in-Law rented a boat from Kens (Mercer Rentals) this past June. I believe the boat he rented was the "Misty Harbor". The boat ran well and had plenty of room. I think he paid about $350 for five days. Picked up and dropped off the boat right in town. Zero problems with the boat or Mercer Rentals.

I am just a Vacationer to the Mercer area a couple times a year. I have needed help with several things throughout the years and KEN has always been very helpful for me---Never rented a boat from him but he helped me late at night this past MAY when I needed tire help before my trip home early the next morning...I called him and he came out to help me when there WAS NO ONE ELSE around to even call---nice Guy and my experience with him and his business has been all Positive. I for 1 am glad he and his guys are around as there isn't much else around there that you can count on.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by esox1 View Post
    I am just a Vacationer to the Mercer area a couple times a year. I have needed help with several things throughout the years and KEN has always been very helpful for me---Never rented a boat from him but he helped me late at night this past MAY when I needed tire help before my trip home early the next morning...I called him and he came out to help me when there WAS NO ONE ELSE around to even call---nice Guy and my experience with him and his business has been all Positive. I for 1 am glad he and his guys are around as there isn't much else around there that you can count on.
    The postings above is Ken. He has always been their to help anyone that asks for it. Always. Ken and Pat are very good business people and friends. You can not find anyone better.