www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Capt. Fritz

Cool Capt. Fritz

Been really busy, the King Salmon fishing is steadily picking up each day. The warmer water I think is helping the bite a lot. There has been a lot of big fish being caught for this early in the season. Salmon in the upper twenties and all the way to thirty some pounds as we all know the K/D Salmon Tournament was won with a thirty pounder for $10,000.00, hope they remember to claim this wind fall on there income tax.

We had our first limit catches and in early last week Fri. & Sat. twenty fish each trip. Dan Leclerc's crew Judy, Bruce and Denny did a great job reeling the fish in. Jason and I had a great time also. Water was a little bumpy which made it hard to stand but the morning bite was real good and the fish just kept biting all morning. I have included pictures.

Last week was the Packer Alumni Tournament also which my boat took second heaviest weight 56lbs. plus and first for smallest fish 1.9lbs. lol. Pics included We had Tony Fisher & Dexter Macnabb aboard.

Fish have been biting mostly on flys and dodgers 80ft. and up. The current has been a real pain in trying to get speed right, so the fish would bite. But we got down and did well.

The Cabela's NWT Walleye Tournament was held here last weekend also. I think the weather was a real factor in the final weights but as we know somebody will find the fish and do well.

Good Luck be safe
    Capt. Fritz
    Captain Fritz Peterson
    JE Fishing Charters
    Web Site: http://www.jefishing.com

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Fritz Peterson View Post
    Been really busy, the King Salmon fishing is steadily picking up each day. The warmer water I think is helping the bite a lot. There has been a lot of big fish being caught for this early in the season. Salmon in the upper twenties and all the way to thirty some pounds as we all know the K/D Salmon Tournament was won with a thirty pounder for $10,000.00, hope they remember to claim this wind fall on there income tax.

We had our first limit catches and in early last week Fri. & Sat. twenty fish each trip. Dan Leclerc's crew Judy, Bruce and Denny did a great job reeling the fish in. Jason and I had a great time also. Water was a little bumpy which made it hard to stand but the morning bite was real good and the fish just kept biting all morning. I have included pictures.

Last week was the Packer Alumni Tournament also which my boat took second heaviest weight 56lbs. plus and first for smallest fish 1.9lbs. lol. Pics included We had Tony Fisher & Dexter Macnabb aboard.

Fish have been biting mostly on flys and dodgers 80ft. and up. The current has been a real pain in trying to get speed right, so the fish would bite. But we got down and did well.

The Cabela's NWT Walleye Tournament was held here last weekend also. I think the weather was a real factor in the final weights but as we know somebody will find the fish and do well.

Good Luck be safe
    Capt. Fritz
    Fritz, thanks for the great weekend. You and Jason are heros for putting up with the Queen (Judy) and the King (Denny). Count us infor the tourney next year, fishing Tues and Wed. Good luck during the rest of the season! Dan Leclerc