www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Another Bell Riinger

Default Another Bell Riinger

Ding! Ding!

This morning got off to a GREAT start! Jerry caught his personal best at 50"!

Anyone need someone to net their 50's, just let me know--two in less than 24 hours!

Lisa I'll swing by and congrats Jerry in person shortly but wondering if you and your net were for hire?Have you thought it's maybe time for Jerry and Frank to carry the nets and you fish?

Dick,
    You would think these guys would would a lady have a swing at these fish, but I guess I need to be willing to take over the front of the boat for that to happen!

Front of the boat? Front of the boat???? Bobby B. from the back, and Stu from the middle, joined the exclusive club this week!

Attachment 20505Attachment 20506
    Walsh's Bay Store Camp
    Frank Walsh

Web Site: http://www.baystorecamp.com

Way to go Stu! Good job!

Just wondering what kind of a start the boys got off to so far????

Off to a poor start. May be the effect of the nasty storms that hit Thursday, but the fish were very flat yesterday. The olde fair number of follows, but very few eaters. Only a few small fish yesterday.

Today may (and I repeat, may) be on the mend. Our own Ron Burgandy was in, and reported much more activity. Also another of the culprits came back in for a desperate office visit, and said things were good. Will know more tonight.
    Walsh's Bay Store Camp
    Frank Walsh

Web Site: http://www.baystorecamp.com