Fishing has been fantastic in the Chamberlain area this week. Both on Francis Case and Sharpe. Been guiding from Crow Creek to the dam and the lower third of Sharpe. Mostly a crawler bite now. 50 to 100 plus fish per day.

Here is my report starting July 4th.

Fished on July 4th with my family. We went out at 8 and was back at the ramp at 11 a.m We caught 30 plus fish. My wife and kids had a blast. Then we went tubing.

July 5th I had 2 trips. On the first trip I had a*group frim New London, IA and Galena, MO. We caught 70 plus fish Earl showed us all how to fish that morning. On trip 2 I had a father/son out from Elk Point, SD. We left at 3 and was home by 6:15 p.m. Caught 30 plus walleyes.

July 6th I had the same group from New London. We caught 70 plus fish with a limit of smallies.

July 7th I had a group out from Lakefield, MN. 70 seems to be the number. Caught 70 fish with a limit of smallies and 8 crappie.

Off July 8th.

July 9th and 10th I had a group out fron Kansas City , Lincoln, and Fremont, NE. We caught 151 fish in 2 days. Lots of walleyes and some smallmouth bass. Another excellent trip. Already booked for next year.
Today (Thursday) I had a group out from Huntsville, AL. We caught a dandy stringer of walleyes and 8 bass. Caught close to 60 fish. Wind blew 25 plus mph. Great trip for the 3 generations.

No report for a couple weeks as I am on my way ro Detroit to watch my daughter, Brooke, bowl for some big scholarship money.

If you want to book a trip, give us a call
We are running 3 to 5 plus guides while I am gone.

Until next time.
Mike Allen